DOGGY HEALTH STICKS – GLUTEN FREE
DOGGY HEALTH STICKS (GLUTEN FREE)
2 cups brown rice flour
¼ cup apple sauce
1 carrot, shredded and chopped
½ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 banana, mashed
¾ cup fresh mint, chopped
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180° C. (350° F.) and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking tray tray to about ¼ inch thickness.
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into sticks.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Cool and break apart pre-cut sticks, then refrigerate.
Note: Instructions if using Wilton non-stick bone cookie pan
3. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop portion of mixture out and press into bone cookie pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Cool and remove cookies from non-stick bone pan, then refrigerate.